1.1. PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Historic Grand Prix, located at Burgemeester van Alphenstraat 108, 2041 KP in Zandvoort, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1.2. CONTACT DETAILS
www.historicgrandprix.nl, firstname.lastname@example.org, Burgemeester van Alphenstraat 108, 2041 KP in Zandvoort.
1.3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY US
The Historic Grand Prix processes your personal data because you are using our services and/or because you have provided this information to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we (may) process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address information
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– License numbers or membership numbers
– Name and contact information of the person to be contacted in the event of a calamity
– Other personal data actively provided by you, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Information about your activities on our website
– Information about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Images including film and photos taken during our Events
– Bank account number
– Identity card and BSN [Citizen Service Number] (if we need it for payment of compensation / if we are legally obliged to do so, for example for tax returns).
1.4. SPECIAL AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY US
The Historic Grand Prix processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
Data of persons under 16 years of age. Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
1.5. THE PURPOSE AND BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The Historic Grand Prix processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Invoicing (and collecting payments for) sold services, activities and products of The Historic Grand Prix
– Payment of remuneration for work performed
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising folder and other (direct) marketing purposes
– To be able to call, app or e-mail you if this is necessary for the execution of our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– Reporting and promotion of Events
– The Historic Grand Prix analyses the use of our website(s). The user statistics of the website allow us to get a picture of the number of visitors, the duration of the visit and which pages of the website are viewed. It concerns the collection of generic data, without information about persons. We use the information obtained to improve our website and to tailor the range of products and services to preferences.
– The Historic Grand Prix follows your surfing behaviour on various websites with which we tailor our products, services and information to your needs.
– The Historic Grand Prix also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
1.6. HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
The Historic Grand Prix does not keep your personal data any longer than strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data are collected, unless statutory retention periods apply.
1.7. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
The data collected by The Historic Grand Prix is necessary for the purposes described above. The Historic Grand Prix can furnish the collected data to parties, Official Event Supporters- partners which organize or provide specific services to the Event compatible with the stated purposes and in line with the applicable legal requirements and guidelines.
The Historic Grand Prix does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies which process your data on our behalf, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. The Historic Grand Prix remains responsible for these processes.
1.8. COOKIES OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES WE USE
1.9. VIEW, MODIFY OR DELETE DATA
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke any consent to the processing of data or object to the processing of your personal data by The Historic Grand Prix and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us, to send the personal data we have on you, in a computer file to you or to another organisation indicated by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity along with the request. Black out your passport photo, the MRZ (machine readable Zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number/Burger servicenummer (CSN/BSN) on this copy. This to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any event within four weeks. DGP Race B.V. would also like to point out that you have the option of filing a complaint with the national supervisor, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens [Personal Data Authority, Dutch DPA]. This can be done through the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit- persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
1.10. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
The Historic Grand Prix takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your information is not properly protected or if there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.